Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I broke the 100 mile mark!!!

Got my computer back today after being at the computer spa for a week getting a new motherboard...this will be a short post - I have distracted Thing 1 & Thing 2 with chores so that I can update my running log - this won't last long! lol! So after logging in over a week's worth of runs I clicked over to view my month & was confused...I was looking at it like there was something wrong (maybe those darn computer guys messed with my log!) but no, it turns out that I have indeed logged 107 miles so far this month! I am stunned! I had jacked up my short, medium & long runs a bit as I head into full-on serious marathon training, but hadn't really been keeping track of the accumulated miles.  WOW! And I'm glad to report that I'm feeling pretty good after those longer runs too.

Anyone read: "Chi Running"?  I picked up a copy last weekend and love it!  I have no form...really. It generally looks like a flailing ragdoll is staggering down the road but NOW, I'm going to have form...good form...hee hee.  All kidding aside, I had no idea what just a few little changes made & it's not really too hard to pay attention to what your body is doing while out there.  Haven't finished it yet, but look forward to it. 

Happy Running!

3 comments:

Cari Mugz said...

Yay for 100 mile mark!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!! :)

Nelly said...

congrats on the 100 mile mark!

Thanks for your comment about Chi Running, I might have to pick that book up.

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

Ugh! I know I don't have great form but I feel ok running. I'm afraid that if I try to tweak anything I'm going to hurt myself! Not to mention I have enough to think about while running, like BREATHING!