|Carleton Raven OWIAA Champs 1990 (that's me front row left)|
- In university, back in the day, I tried out for the waterpolo team on a dare by my best friend's (insert nasty word here) boyfriend who thought he'd make the team & I wouldn't. He got cut & I played varsity waterpolo & won the provincial title 3/4 years. After graduation, I didn't get in the pool again for years!
- I met my husband because of this rash decision, because one of my best waterpolo buddies introduced me to him when he was home from school one time.
- I like everything from Black Sabbath to Katie Perry, but 80's music is my favourite. Really, how could you not like George Michael????? ;-D
- I used to HATE running. Like really, really hate it.
- Being a mother is the hardest job I've ever had.
- I could spend all day in the cheese section of Wegman's....I love that place....seriously.
- I would much rather spend my free time running or with my family, so I am drowning in paper clutter in my house.
Coy @ First in Philly
Nelly on the Run
Abbi @ Higher Miles
Bobbi @ Zero to 26.2
Nikki @ Slow is the new fast
Christina @ Just running
Penny @ Pink Hat Runner
In other news, Thing 1 WON his 2 mile race at the Ithaca Invite today!!!!! He has never won a race, & was only seeded 7th going into it, but he won & did it in spectacular fashion! I am SO SO proud of him!!!!!!
|So happy to have his crazy mother hugging him & taking pictures!|
YAY Thing 1!! So freaking exciting!
(thanks for the tag! I'll get on it, I promise :) )
Congrats to Thing 1!!!!!... Thanks for playing along.
I can't say that I'm a George Michael fan ... but who doesn't love "Last Christmas" from the Wham days!!! Yes I am a heterosexual man ... but I just sayin'!
Congrats to your son!!!!!!
What an accomplishment to be proud of!
Post a Comment